CANDLE CARE | SAFETY
|| important ||
- CREATE A BURN MEMORY - Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- TRIM wick to 1/4" before relighting each time. This is super important as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time.
|| candle safety tips ||
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. The following tips are to help minimize your risk when burning your candles in your home.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- ALWAYS place candles on an even surface.
- BURN AWAY from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations, and clothing).
- KEEP burning candles in a well ventilated area and out of reach of children and four legged friends.
- FOLLOW the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle.
- SIT BACK, relax and enjoy!
SHIPPING | RETURN POLICY
|| processing time ||
All candles are made to order and are processed within 3-5 business days. You will receive email notification when your order has been processed and on its way.
|| shipping info ||
Orders are shipped via USPS. We currently only ship within the U.S.
|| returns/exchanges ||
Because of the nature of the items, all sales are final.
We will gladly replace any damaged or broken item received. If you should need to report a broken or damaged item, please email Hello@SeaLoveCandles.com
with defective photos within 3 days of receiving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen order/packages.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at Hello@SeaLoveCandles.com