THE SEA LOVE STANDARD | Clean. Simple. Inspired.
|| ingredients ||
At Sea Love Candles, high quality ingredients are of the upmost importance. When shopping with us, you can be 100% confident you are receiving a clean, product that upholds the highest standards. Our entire signature line is phthalate free, dye free, and meet the rigorous 'non toxic' standard and certified Clean Scents™. Our wicks are 100% cotton core, containing zero amounts of lead. Sea Love Candles products are free from all carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially harmful chemicals often found in fragrance.
We adhere to the strict RIFM and IFRA standards regarding fragrance safety. We are responsible for the products we sell, and if we aren’t striving to make them as good as they can possibly be, we aren’t fulfilling the mission we set out on years ago. We want our community to experience the joy of enjoying something amazing, confident that they are using the safest home fragrances on the market.
Our products are made with just few ingredients to keep them simple, and all ingredients are all sourced from leading vendors to provide the highest quality possible. We use the best all-natural American grown soy and coconut wax available - kosher certified and free of any additives. We're proud to provide candles that are eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, carbon neutral, etc.
- NO carcinogens
- NO mutagens
- NO reproductive toxins
- NO organ toxins
- NO acute toxins
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO sulfates
- NO wax additives or dyes
- NO gluten
- NO paraffin
- CREATE A BURN MEMORY - Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- Do NOT burn your candle for more than 4 hours and TRIM wick to 1/4" before relighting each time. This is super important as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time
|| candle safety tips|
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. The following tips are to help minimize your risk when burning your candles in your home.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- ALWAYS place candles on an even surface.
- BURN AWAY from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations, and clothing).
- KEEP burning candles in a well ventilated area and out of reach of children and four legged friends.
- FOLLOW the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle.
- SIT BACK, relax and enjoy!
SHIPPING | RETURN POLICY
|| processing time ||
All candles are made to order and are normally processed within 5-7 business days. You will receive email notification when your order has been processed and on its way.
|| shipping info ||
Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS. We currently only ship within the U.S. Please note USPS may be experiencing delays and we are NOT responsible for any lost/undelivered/stolen packages once they leave us.
|| returns/exchanges ||
Because of the nature of the items, all sales are final.
We will gladly replace any damaged or broken item received. If you should need to report a broken or damaged item, please email Hello@SeaLoveCandles.com
with defective photos within 3 days of receiving.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at Hello@SeaLoveCandles.com