We’re so excited to be opening our doors to our loving guests in a healthy and reduced capacity. Please take a moment to look over the following COVID-19 procedures regarding candle making, pick-ups/refill drop-offs, and walk-in guests!
Things To Note For Candle Making Walk-in/Reservations:
With your help, we’ll all be enjoying custom candle pouring and gift shopping in the safest way possible! We can’t wait to see you soon! Our team members and guests are at the root of what we do, thus their health is of utmost importance. With that being said, we have reduced our overall bar seating by 50% for the time being. We are working diligently to keep up with the ever-changing guidelines and recommendations put in place by the CDC in an effort to keep our staff and patrons as safe, happy, and healthy as possible during this time.
What we’re doing:
- If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every 2 hours. These cleaning procedures include bar area, retail area, cash wrap services, door handles, fragrance bottles, supplies, etc.
- All employees are required to wear masks throughout the duration of their shift/visit.
- Replaced all applicable workshop supplies with single-use products.
What we need from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your booking for a later date. We’re super flexible with our cancellation policy at this time - let us help you!
- We are only allowing those with nose/mouth coverings into our stores. Please come prepared by bringing your own mask, however we do have some available if you need one.
- We have a sanitizing station located outside our door so that you can open the door of the shop safely.
- Maintaining social distance between our team members and other guests is your responsibility. Our staff will kindly remind patrons of this, and other requirements. Please note that we reserve the right to ask those who are not adhering to these safety measures to exit the store.